1. Fees in cash only will be accepted In the bank from 1st to 15th of every month without fine between 10:00a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
2. If the Last day for payment of fees happens to be a holiday, fees should be paid on the next day itself between 16th to 30/31th of the
same month fee to be accepted with Rs. 20/- Late fine.
3. After 60 days on non-payment of fees-Name of the student will be struck off the rolls and fees to be accepted with full admission charge
of Rs. 800/-
4. Advance payment of fees will be accepted.
5. TC. fee of Rs.100/- with the application of withdrawal, of your ward from the school is required.
6. Students whose fees are in arrears will not be allowed to appear for next exams
a. Fees book must be kept with parents or guardians.
b. One fee book can be issued to one student only.
a. In case of loss of fee book new book may be issued on,double payment.
b. Fees for the due months of February and March is collected before the Final Examinations.
c. In any case fees will not be collected in the school office.
9. All the dues for the Board classes X and XII should be settled in January.a) Fees for the month of May and June should be paid in the
month of May only.